Who am I? World traveler

Travel is education, pure and simple. Every day spent in a different environment, different culture, using another language, tasting a different food = learning! I plan to be a life-long learner and if I can’t physically travel, I will watch video, movies, read books, look at photos. I will allow my mind to grow and experience new things. 

Living with beauty on the Maine coast...


I have for education, work, and pleasure traveled to 25 countries, 48 US States, 20 Chinese Provinces/4 Municipalities/2 SARs, and 4 Canadian Provinces.

North America - US, Canada, Mexico, Bermuda, St. Thomas, Puerto Rico

Europe and Scandinavia - England, The Netherlands, Belgium, France, E/W Germany, Austria, Italy, Hungary, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland

Asia - China, Tibet, Hong Kong, Macau, Japan, Singapore, Thailand 

Australia

Airport touch-downs ... Ireland, Greenland, Iceland


I have on my bucket list to travel more! 

Countries to see: Cambodia, Vietnam, Ireland, Scotland, Iceland, Czech Republic, Romania, Bulgaria, Serbia and Croatia, Morocco, Greek Islands, India, Nepal

States in US: Alaska, Arkansas 

National Parks in the US - I want to see all of them (have been to around 10)

Provinces in Canada: New Brunswick, Nova Scotia

Provinces in China: Xinjiang, Fujian, Inner Mongolia