Table of Contents

Preparing for retirement RV living...
Going to buy a Panoramic RV! 
When a 65 yr old retired gal hits the road... 
Everything I did to make this happen! 
Join me!




Who am I?
A. Mom
B. Retired educator, executive coach, consultant and trainer
C. World traveler
D. Former nonprofit founder/director
E. Hotelier, own two hotels

RV checklist - what type of RV fits your needs
A. Cost
B. Size
C. Features
D. Cost analysis and long term value

Where to buy and when
A. Factory upfitter
B. Custom conversion
C. Used from owner
D. Dealer new or used
E. US or Canada
F. Rentals (dealers, owners, stays) 

Selecting my RV
A. My goals
B. Features
C. Contenders

Things you’ll need for the trip
A. Essentials
B. Things other people think you need and maybe you do
C. Things I love

Resources for RV living
A. Mfg website
B. Magazines
C. Books
D. You tube video channels
E. AAA
F. Membership groups
G. Best RV parks and options
H. Taking friends along
I. Bringing your kids/grandkids
J. Bring Fido for the fun
K. What to do with your mail? (bills)
L. Insurance, State residency, and legal issues
M. Technology - is there a signal? 
N. Do you need TV?

Places I want to go and why
A. State parks
B. National parks
C. Nature preserves
D. Amusement parks
E. Best beaches
F. Wineries and breweries
G. Foodie locations
H. Hands-on learning 
I. Volunteering and community service
J. Extended stay options
K. Why park at Walmart? and other non-camping parking lots, truck stops, etc.
L. Shipping things home from the road
M. RV shows and roundups/meetups

Dirty little secrets
A. Water
B. Power
C. Waste water - the real poop
D. Trash
E. Laundry
F. Safety, security and protecting yourself/property

Cooking great food 365 for RV living...
Why I am GF and how that changed my Foodie lifestyle
A. Gluten free cooking and prepping for the road
B. Resources for great GF Foods and recipes
C. My favorite recipes
     Vegetables 
     Seafood
     Beef, Pork, Lamb and Chicken
     Noodle bowls and soups
D. Why I don’t bake, but sometimes I try
E. Me and my ooni Koda
F. Grilling the easy way, or not with an infrared gas grill
G. The essential kitchen shopping list
  • condiments and spices
  • Beverages
  • Snacks
  • Paper products
  • Fresh vs frozen
  • Storage containers

Causes worth caring about and other resources